Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Sate Padang Kuah-Kuning🇮🇩 Padang's Satay w Yellow Thick Sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sate Padang Kuah-Kuning🇮🇩 Padang's Satay w Yellow Thick Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sate Padang Kuah-Kuning🇮🇩 Padang's Satay w Yellow Thick Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snacks.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are excellent for a easy snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that additional boost you need to get going. When you have to have a fast snack food on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than highly processed grains included in white bread.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sate padang kuah-kuning🇮🇩 padang's satay w yellow thick sauce recipe. To cook sate padang kuah-kuning🇮🇩 padang's satay w yellow thick sauce you only need 38 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sate Padang Kuah-Kuning🇮🇩 Padang's Satay w Yellow Thick Sauce:
- Use 600 gr of Rump Steak beef,slice 1cm thinly, tenderize w acid fruits.
- Prepare of then cut into even 1x2x3 cm pieces.
- Provide 300 g of beef tongue, slice & cut into 1x2x3 cm.
- Provide 200 g of beef heart, slice& cut into 1x2x3cm.
- Prepare 40 of Bamboo skewers, soaked in warm water from the kettle for 1 hr.
- Take of For sauce:.
- Take 2 tbs of rice flour.
- Provide 1 tbs of tapioca flour or maidens flour.
- You need 100 mls of Water from the kettle.
- Get 600 ml of beef broth.
- You need of For spicy paste:.
- You need 8 of fresh red chilies.
- Get 10 of shallots.
- Use 6 cloves of garlic.
- Use 4 cm of fresh ginger, chopped finely.
- Provide 3 cm of fresh galangal (lengkuas) chop finely.
- Prepare of or 1 tsp ground galangal.
- Get 4 cm of fresh turmeric chopped finely or 1 tbs ground turmeric.
- Get 2 stalks of lemongrass, crushed on the white part.
- You need 2 tbs of whole rounded coriander or 1 tbs ground coriander.
- Provide 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- Provide of Salt.
- Prepare of Spices: 2 star anise, 3 cloves, 1 tsp ground nutmeg.
- You need 1 of big white onion chopped finely, fried in oil untill dark brown.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of white pepper powder.
- You need 1 of Curry leaf.
- Provide 5 of Kaffir lime leaves or lemon leaves.
- Get 4 of Bay leaves (daun Salam).
- You need 2 stalks of lemongrass, crushed on the white part.
- You need 1 Tbs of Tamarind paste (1 piece kandis acid).
- Provide 1/2 tsp of ground fennel (optional).
- Provide to taste of Rice Bran Oil.
- Provide 6 of Ketupat cakes(see image)or rice Lontong cut 2.5cm thick.
- Take of Topped with crispy fried onions:.
- Take 3 of big Onions,chopped finely.In a wok put 1cup of Rice Bran oil,.
- Get of Heat oil on medium heat,then put the onions&stir-fry until color.
- Get of golden dark brown, remove, set aside.
Steps to make Sate Padang Kuah-Kuning🇮🇩 Padang's Satay w Yellow Thick Sauce:
- Put in a blender fresh red chilies,shallots,garlic,whole coriander,salt,star anise,cloves:blend them all into a fine paste.In a large wok put 4 tbs oil,heat the oil in medium heat then saute the paste,ginger,galangal,lemongrass until fragrant.Then put 900ml broth,the meat,fried paste,kaffirlime &bay leaves,cumin,salt.Turn on the heat.Towards the end of cooking, 20' before the meat is tender add the beef tongue&hearts.Cook until water runs out from the meat&the meat is tender.Turn off the heat..
- Remove lifting out the cooked meat,heart &tongue onto a large plate&filter on a colander the Spicy Broth onto a glass bowl.In a small bowl put the Rice flour,Tapioca flour&100ml of water;stir until dissolved.On the stove put a medium pot,pour the mixture into the pot,turn heat on medium:cook keep stirring until thick then pour the Spicy Broth,mix&cook while keep on stirring until combined.Season to taste.Turn off, remove the pot, set aside this thick yellow Satay Sauce for the beef on skewers..
- Insert the pre-cooked beef meat,tongue&hearts alternately into the skewers.With a large pastry brush, rub over the meat with steak fat oil then set aside on a large plate.To those who don't have a Charcoal BBQ can grill the meat on skewers under the grill of a preheated oven, turn the temp on high to 200 degrees Celcius..
- When the guests are coming,place the skewers under the grill,make sure that the fat oil is on all over the meat,keep on looking that the meat dont burn.When the meat is already golden brown cooked on one side then turn the skewers on the other side brushing again with the fat oil on the meat;watch out that the meat aren't burnt! Cook until golden.Remove all the skewers,put into individual plate,which base is covered with a large softened banana leaves&top with Ketupat rice cakes cut into chunks..
- To serve: on a plate, the base covered with banana leaf then top with Ketupat rice cake or Lontong rice (sausage shape)that are cut into chunk pieces. To serve the guests individually: Put 6 skewers on top of the Ketupat or Lontong, then pour the yellow thick Satay Sauce on top of the meat.Topping: sprinkle with abundant crispy fried onions. 😚😋.
If you find this Sate Padang Kuah-Kuning🇮🇩 Padang's Satay w Yellow Thick Sauce recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.