Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Enchilada Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Enchilada Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Goodies.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This can be a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between snacks. You can spend hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When searching for a convenient wholesome snack, do not forget about yogurt. Eating natural yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you can reach for. It is a protein-rich resource of wholesome nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is easy for the human body to digest and, depending on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Yogurt mixes beautifully with nuts and seeds. It’s an easy way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily available. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken enchilada bake recipe. You can have chicken enchilada bake using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Enchilada Bake:
- Take 12 Oz of Rotisserie Chicken, shredded (about 3 cups).
- Take 1 of Onion, rough diced.
- You need 1 cup of unsalted chicken stock.
- You need 1 Tbsp of All Purpose Flour.
- You need 1 1/2 Tbsp of Chilli Powder.
- Provide 2 Tsp of Ground Cumin.
- Prepare 3/4 Tsp of Garlic Powder.
- Provide 1/2 Tsp of Crushed Red Pepper Flakes.
- Prepare 1/4 Tsp of Salt.
- Use 1 (15 Oz) of Can unsalted Tomato Sauce.
- Prepare 1 Can of Fire Roasted Tomatoes.
- Provide 1 Can of Black Beans or Frijoles Negro, drained.
- Use 4-6 (6 inch) of Corn Tortillas.
- Prepare 3 Oz of pre shredded Mexican blend cheese.
- Get of Fresh Cilantro.
- You need of Sour Cream and Guacamole for Serving.
Instructions to make Chicken Enchilada Bake:
- Preheat the broiler to high, about 500 degrees. Adjust the baking rack so it's on the second or third tier away from the broiler, and the glass or ceramic pan will be at least 2-4 inches away from the broiler..
- Combine Onion, Chicken Stock, Flour, Chili Powder, Cumin, Garlic Powder, Crushed Red pepper, Salt and Tomato Sauce in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil over high and cook 2 minutes or until thickened. Place 1 1/2 cups tomato mixture in a bowl and reserve. Add shredded chicken and beans to the remaining sauce mixture and cook in the pan for 2 minutes..
- Stack the corn tortillas and wrap them in wet paper towels, and microwave them on high for about 25 seconds. Spoon 2-3 Tablespoons of the chicken mixture in the middle of each of the tortillas down the center of the Tortillas, and fold or roll them up. Arrange the filled tortillas, seam side down in a 13 X 9 inch glass or ceramic baking dish coated with cooking spray. Top with the 1 can of fire roasted tomatos, and the reserved 1 1/2 cups of sauce, and add shredded Mexican cheese on top..
- Broil the mixture for about 3 minutes or until the cheese is lightly browned and the sauce is bubbly. Serve with Sour Cream and Guacamole, with rice or other Mexican sides of your choice..
If you find this Chicken Enchilada Bake recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.