Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect #Week4recipechallenge. Beans curry,fried cabbages n rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to #Week4recipechallenge. Beans curry,fried cabbages n rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a more healthy way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that many people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few simple changes.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically modify your eating habits. Even more crucial than entirely altering your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Sooner or later, you will see that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you won’t want to eat the old diet.
All in all, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to #week4recipechallenge. beans curry,fried cabbages n rice recipe. To cook #week4recipechallenge. beans curry,fried cabbages n rice you need 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make #Week4recipechallenge. Beans curry,fried cabbages n rice:
- You need 150 g of rice.
- Prepare 3 cups of Beans.
- Take of Cabbage.
- You need of Carrot.
- Get of Onions.
- Prepare of Garlic ginger paste.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Use of Curry powder.
- You need of Tomato paste.
- Take of Prep.
- Provide of Wash your rice.
- Prepare of Prepare the onions, garlic n ginger paste.
- Prepare of Prepare 🍅 n a hand full french beans.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Take of Grate your carrots.
- Use of Cut cabbages.
Steps to make #Week4recipechallenge. Beans curry,fried cabbages n rice:
- Fry onions,add beef cubes. Stir then add carrots n cabbages… Cook for 7 mins.
- Boil your rice n add oil n salt into the water and allow it to cook.
- Fry your onions,add garlic n ginger paste,let them turn brown.
- Add 🍅 and tomato paste,stir for a bit for 2 mins.
- Add the curry powder,salt n let it cook for 10 mins stirring occasionally.
- Add your french beans n carrots and allow them to cook.
- Add your beans n some water. Let it simmer for 10 mins under low heat..
- Serve hot..
- Enjoy 👯👯.
If you find this #Week4recipechallenge. Beans curry,fried cabbages n rice recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.