Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Mashed Potatoes and Meatball Sauce recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mashed Potatoes and Meatball Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mashed Potatoes and Meatball Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Energy.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more healthy feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. This is usually a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
For anybody who is not hypersensitive to nuts, try consuming some almonds! Almonds are sometimes considered a super food because they are packed full of things which help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. Various minerals and vitamins are found in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey which induces drowsiness, is found in almonds. Having said that, you will not need a nap after eating almonds. Alternatively they will just help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Almonds typically provide a general increased feeling of well-being.
You do not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mashed potatoes and meatball sauce recipe. To cook mashed potatoes and meatball sauce you need 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Mashed Potatoes and Meatball Sauce:
- Take of Mash.
- Provide 1-1/3 pound of redskin potatoes.
- Use 12 ounce of evaporated milk.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
- Get 1 tablespoon of chopped chives.
- Take 1/3 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Prepare As needed of water to boil potatoes.
- Get of Sauce.
- Get 1 pound of meatballs quartered.
- Provide 1/2 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 12 ounces of beef broth.
- Use 1/3 cup of all purpose flour.
- Use 1/2 of large onion diced.
- Take To taste of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper fine.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of butter onions.
- Take 1/4 cup of butter for flour.
Instructions to make Mashed Potatoes and Meatball Sauce:
- Wash, peel, and dice the potatoes. Add to pot and cover with water. Boil till fork tender..
- Add butter and onion to a deep pan. Sauté for 5 minutes. Quarter the meatballs..
- Add the meatballs to the onions. Sauté with the onions and let them brown slightly. Add the rest of the butter and melt. Add the flour, salt, pepper, and garlic. Stir till incorporated in well..
- Add the broths. Stir until smooth and thickened..
- Drain the potatoes and add salt and chives. Mash and whip the potatoes. I left some lumps. Add sour cream and incorporate well..
- Serve the sauce over the potatoes. I hope you enjoy!!!!!.
If you find this Mashed Potatoes and Meatball Sauce recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.