Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Peppermint / Vanilla Layered Creamy Cheesecake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Peppermint / Vanilla Layered Creamy Cheesecake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snacks.
We all know that consuming healthy snacks can help us truly feel better in our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Yogurt is often a snack a lot of people ignore. Often people elect to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the greatest idea. You cannot beat yogurt whenever it comes to a healthy snack though. Along with calcium, it really is a good supplier of necessary protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help manage the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by many people. Easy hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent way to delight in a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to peppermint / vanilla layered creamy cheesecake recipe. You can cook peppermint / vanilla layered creamy cheesecake using 20 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Peppermint / Vanilla Layered Creamy Cheesecake:
- You need of CRUST.
- Provide 25 of mint filled oreo cookies, crushed.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of butter, salted or unsalted, melted.
- Use of CHEESECAKE FILLING.
- Provide 4 of – 8 – ounce packages of cream cheese, at room temperature.
- Take 1 1/3 cup of granulated sugar.
- Provide 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Use 1/8 tsp of salt.
- Get 1 cup of sour cream.
- You need 4 of large eggs.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of fresh lemon juice.
- Get 1/2 tsp of pure peppermint extract.
- You need of red food color, about 15 drops.
- Use of green food color, about 15 drops.
- Take of CHICOLATE GLAZE.
- Provide 1/3 cup of heavy cream.
- Provide 1/2 cup of semi sweet chocolate chips.
- You need 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Use of GARNISH.
- Use 1 of red, green and white sprinkles. White decorating ball and sparkle sugar.
Instructions to make Peppermint / Vanilla Layered Creamy Cheesecake:
- Spray a 9 inch springform pan with bakers spray. Preheat oven to 325.
- Crush cookies in food processor or blender until they are fine crumbs. Use whole cookies , filling and all.
- Combine cookie crumbs with melted butter and mix until well moistened.
- Press crumb mixture into prepared springform pan covering bottom and coming up side's. Freeze while preparing cheesecake filling.
- MAKE CHEESECAKE.
- Beat cream cheese until smooth, add the sugar and beat again until smooth..
- Add vanilla, lemon juice, sour cream and salt and beat in. Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each egg.
- Divide batter into 2 seperate bowls. Into one bowl mix in red food coloring. In the other add the peppermint extract and green food coloring, mix to combine.
- Remove crust from freezer and wrap a double thickness of foil around pan.
- Start assembling cheesecake layers. Pour about. 1/2 cup red cheesecake batter directly into center of crust, let it spread on its own don't disturb it. It will Not reach the corners yet.
- Now using the green cheesecake batter pour about 1/2 batter directly over center of red batter. Let it push the batter put by itself, don't touch it, let it spread itself.
- Add 1/2 cup green batter again directly on top of red batter, letting it spread. Continue alternating the batter colors in the same way until it is used up. It will be about 7 to 8 layers. Never smooth the batter or try to help it spread, let it do it on its own.
- Place cheesecake in a baking dish and add boiling water to come halfway up cheesecake pan.
- Bake for 1 hour and 45 to 50 minutes until set but still jiggly 2 inches from the edge. Cool on rack until its room temperature. Then remove foil and wrap, in pan in fresh foil and cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
- Remove foil and run a small knife around edges of cold cheesecake. Release sides of springform pan.
- GLAZE CHEESECAKE.
- Heat cream just until hot, pour over chocolate chips in a bowl. Let sit 1 minute then add vanilla and stir until smooth. Allow to cool 15 minutes at room temperature before pouring over top of cheesecake and spread quickly until smooth.
- Add garnish while chocolate is wet. Chill to set.
If you find this Peppermint / Vanilla Layered Creamy Cheesecake recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.