Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Curry couscous with cabbage sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry couscous with cabbage sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. In all probability, most people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out several small changes.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. It also has vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. Even though you may already eat lots of fruits and veggies, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a superb alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemical substances. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to curry couscous with cabbage sauce recipe. You can cook curry couscous with cabbage sauce using 21 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Curry couscous with cabbage sauce:
- Get of Coucous.
- Get of Salt.
- Take of Veg oil.
- You need of Curry.
- You need of For the sauce.
- You need of Onion.
- You need of Tomato.
- Prepare of Red peppe(attaruhu).
- Provide of Gabbage.
- Prepare of Carrot.
- Get of Veg oil.
- Take of Spices.
- Provide of For salad.
- Prepare of Lettuce.
- Prepare of Carrot.
- Use of Greenpeppe.
- Provide of Cabbage.
- Prepare of Baked beans.
- You need of Tomatoes.
- Provide of Cucumber.
- Use of Onion.
Instructions to make Curry couscous with cabbage sauce:
- Firstly we need all ur ingredients. Then put water in the pot and boiled it, add salt, 1tbspoon of oil, and 1spoon of curry. Remove from heat and add ur couscous to water and let stand until all the water is absorbed (approximately 3to 5 min). Iet simmer on low heat while stirring with a fork to separate grains, and add few knob of butter. Done.
- For the sauce, firstly wash ur all vegetables and cut it in round shape included cabbage then put it in a pot add 1 cup of water inside and boiled the vegetables for (10 minutes) then add ur veg oil and spices mix it then cover the pot for 5min. Done.
- For salad. Wash all ur ingredients with vinegar or salt and cut it In slice shape..
If you find this Curry couscous with cabbage sauce recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.