Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Baked Pancakes recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Pancakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Pancakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. There are many illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. Although we’re incessantly being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by making several modest changes.
One way to approach this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to alter everything instantly or that you have to altogether eliminate certain foods from your diet. Even more crucial than completely altering your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. As you get accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. As with many other habits, change happens over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to go back to your old diet.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked pancakes recipe. You can cook baked pancakes using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Pancakes:
- Provide 4 TBS of margarine.
- Get 2 C of Baking mix (like Bisquik).
- Take 1 of egg.
- Get 1 1/3 C of Milk.
- Take 1/2 TSP of vanilla extract.
- Get 1/2 TSP of salt.
- Prepare 4 TBS of sugar.
Instructions to make Baked Pancakes:
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Place margarine in the bottom of your baking dish and place in the oven while preheating (just to melt it)..
- Combine all dry ingredients in a medium bowl. Wisk..
- Remove pan from oven once margarine is melted. Set aside while preparing pancake batter..
- Add remaining ingredients. Wisk. Do not over mix..
- Add pancake batter to baking dish and bake for 10 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. (Sometimes its done faster depending on how big your dish is. The thicker they are,the longer it takes).
- Butter the top. VARIATIONS: sprinkle with powdered sugar, cover with honey for a healthier version, also freezer friendly!.
- These also work well to make a "McGriddle" type sandwhich and freeze it for a make-ahead breakfast option! Enjoy :-D.
If you find this Baked Pancakes recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.