Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Lentil curry #myfavouritecurry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Lentil curry #myfavouritecurry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lentil curry #myfavouritecurry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Power.
We all know that having healthy snacks can help us really feel better within our bodies. When we eat more healthy foods and less of the bad ones we typically feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Consider eating almonds if you do not suffer from nut allergies. Almonds are usually considered a super food because they are packed full of things which help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. Almonds really are a natural source of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is found in almonds. However, you won’t need a nap after consuming almonds. These nuts unwind the muscles and provide a general sense of relaxation. Almonds typically give a general increased sense of well-being.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lentil curry #myfavouritecurry recipe. To cook lentil curry #myfavouritecurry you need 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Lentil curry #myfavouritecurry:
- Take 1 cup of brown lentils.
- Use 4 cups of water.
- Take 1 of medium onion chopped fine.
- Use 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of barbeque spice.
- Get 2 tsp of curry powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of garam masala.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of jeera.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- Take 1 tbsp of tomato puree.
- Use 2 1/2 cups of water.
Instructions to make Lentil curry #myfavouritecurry:
- Soak lentils in the 3 cups of water for 30 minutes..
- In a pot, saute onions with 2 tbsp oil till brown and soft and set aside..
- In a separate pot, boil the lentils for about 35 minutes or until soft then drain the water..
- Add your tomato puree to your onions pot with lentils, 2 1/2 cups water, spices (chilli powder, barbeque spice, curry powder, garam masala, jeera and sugar), and mix well. Simmer for another 10 minutes and serve with roti or rice..
If you find this Lentil curry #myfavouritecurry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.