Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Watercress soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Watercress soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Watercress soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
When looking for a convenient nutritious snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Occasionally people choose to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the best idea. You can’t beat yogurt when it comes to a healthy snack though. Along with calcium, it is a good supplier of protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is typically eaten to help preserve the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by most people. Easy hint: select unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily available. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to watercress soup recipe. To cook watercress soup you need 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Watercress soup:
- Take of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 1 of chili, dried.
- Get 1 packages of leeks.
- Take 1 1/2 of chopped potatoes.
- Provide of black pepper.
- Provide 1 liter of boiling water.
- Provide 2 of vegetable stock cubes.
- Use 2 packages of watercress.
Steps to make Watercress soup:
- Line a large pan with olive oil and put in the dried chili.
- Chop up the potatoes and the leeks and put into the pan.
- Fry the leeks and potatoes in the pan for approximately 3 minutes.
- Add the litre of boiling water and the 2 stock cubes to the pan and bring it to the boil.
- Season with some black pepper. Turn the heat down and leave to simmer for about 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, add the 2 bags of watercress and press down into the water. Bring the water to the boil again.
- Turn the water down to simmer again and leave for about 5 minutes.
- Finally, blend the soup so that there are no lumps, serve and enjoy the compliments!.
If you find this Watercress soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.