Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Rayelle's Famous Baked Beans recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Rayelle's Famous Baked Beans recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rayelle's Famous Baked Beans recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Vitality.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more balanced feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are not allergic to nuts, try eating some almonds! As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds offer you many health rewards. These types of nuts contain lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey that causes drowsiness, is present in almonds. But once you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you must sleep a while. Rather they will merely help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Almonds frequently give you a general increased a feeling of well-being.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to rayelle's famous baked beans recipe. To cook rayelle's famous baked beans you only need 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Rayelle's Famous Baked Beans:
- Provide 8 slice of Thick bacon.
- Provide 1 of Onion, diced.
- Get 1/2 of Red pepper, diced.
- You need 1/2 of Green pepper, diced.
- Get 60 oz of Canned pork and beans.
- Get 3/4 cup of Barbeque sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of Brown sugar.
- Use 1/4 cup of Apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Dijon mustard.
- Prepare 3 of Jalapenos, diced or canned equivalent.
Steps to make Rayelle's Famous Baked Beans:
- Cook bacon until half fat is rendered..
- Put bacon aside..
- Cook onions and peppers in rendered bacon fat until soft (onions translucent).
- Add beans to cooked peppers and onions.
- Warm mixture.
- Add barbeque sauce, mustard, vinegar, and brown sugar to bean mixture..
- Spray 9×13 pan.
- Place bean mixture in 9×13 pan.
- Bake at 325 for 2-2 1/2 hours. Cover with foil as needed..
If you find this Rayelle's Famous Baked Beans recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.