Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Red lentil chick pea curry soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red lentil chick pea curry soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more healthy feeling. A little bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, however, in terms of eating between snacks. Finding goodies that help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Probably the most popular snack foods is yogurt. Eating natural yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch isn’t a good idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you are able to reach for. It is made up of a great deal of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive tract work properly depending upon the culture used to make it. Try putting in some nutritious nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent way to delight in a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to red lentil chick pea curry soup recipe. To cook red lentil chick pea curry soup you need 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Red lentil chick pea curry soup:
- Get of soup ingredients.
- Use 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Provide 1 of onion, diced.
- Use 1/2 cup of chopped celery.
- Get 5 1/2 cup of vegetable or chicken broth.
- Provide 5 tsp of curry powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of hot sauce.
- Take 1 lb of red lentils.
- Get 1 bunch of Swiss chard, middle stem removed, chopped leaves..
- Use 1 1/2 cup of or 1 can drained chick peas (garbanzo beans).
- Prepare of toppings/garnishes.
- Use 1 of cooked quinoa.
- You need 1 of plain yogurt.
Instructions to make Red lentil chick pea curry soup:
- In a large stock pot, saute onion in olive oil til soft..
- Add vegetable broth, seasonings, Swiss chard, lentils, and chick peas. Simmer til peas are soft..
- Top with a dollop of yogurt and a spoonful of warm quinoa – yum!.
If you find this Red lentil chick pea curry soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.