Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect No-Fry Candied Sweet Potatoes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect No-Fry Candied Sweet Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to No-Fry Candied Sweet Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Even though we’re constantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that many people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by making several simple changes.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you go to the grocery as it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it has. One healthy alternative that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. Add fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can become a regular part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to no-fry candied sweet potatoes recipe. You can have no-fry candied sweet potatoes using 3 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make No-Fry Candied Sweet Potatoes:
- Prepare 1 medium of to large Sweet potato.
- Use 1 tbsp of Oil (Vegetable).
- Get 2 tbsp of Sugar.
Steps to make No-Fry Candied Sweet Potatoes:
- Preheat the oven to 200℃..
- Wash and cut the sweet potatoes. For the candied version, cut into chunks. For the fried version, cut into long and narrow strips. But really, you can just cut them into whatever size you want..
- Put the cut potatoes and oil into a plastic bag. When the potatoes are coated in oil, add the sugar. Rub into the potatoes so that they are covered..
- Spread out onto a baking sheet in a single layer. The baking time depends on the size of the potatoes, but basically it's about 10-20 minutes..
- This is what the sweetened sweet potato fries look like when they're done! If you coat with maple syrup after they're done baking, it's so good..
- Finished Sweetened Sweet Potato Fries..
- Here are the candied sweet potatoes..
If you find this No-Fry Candied Sweet Potatoes recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.