Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Baked Fish Tacos recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Baked Fish Tacos recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Energy.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy foods can help us really feel better inside our bodies. If we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the bad ones we generally feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When looking for a convenient nutritious snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch is not a good idea. You cannot beat yogurt any time it comes to a nutritious snack though. It is made up of a great deal of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is very easy for the human body to digest and, depending on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Quick hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. This minimizes your sugar consumption without minimizing the taste of your snack.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy baked fish tacos recipe. To cook easy baked fish tacos you only need 23 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Baked Fish Tacos:
- You need of For the tacos:.
- Get 2 of large flounder fillets (top portion preferably and skinned).
- Use of Blackening or Cajun seasoning of choice… Chef Paul Prudhomme's Blackened Redfish Magic works great and is my favorite.
- Take of Flour tortillas.
- Prepare 1 of large tomato.
- Get 2 of limes.
- You need of Cilantro.
- You need of Avocado.
- Take of Green onions.
- You need of Cheese of Choice: I used Kraft mozzarella.
- Prepare of Sour Cream.
- Prepare of salt & pepper.
- Prepare of For the black beans:.
- Use 1 (20 oz) of can of black beans drained but not rinsed.
- Get 1/2 of red onion chopped.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves minced.
- Provide 1 of jalapeno seeded and finely diced.
- Use 2 of small yellow peppers seeded and diced.
- Provide 1 tsp of paprika.
- Use 1 tsp of cumin.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Provide to taste of salt & pepper.
- Provide of Chicken Broth approx. 1 cup (you can substitute water).
Steps to make Easy Baked Fish Tacos:
- Start by preheating your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray..
- Prepare your fish by rinsing it and patting it dry. Make sure there are no bones and season both sides liberally with seasoning blend. Place on baking sheet and set aside..
- Dice your tomato and place in a bowl. Add the zest of one lime. Cut lime in half and add the juice of one half to the tomato. Add a pinch of salt and pepper and stir. Set this aside to marinade for a bit..
- Place fish in oven. Cooking times vary depending on the size of your filets. Mine took about 20 minutes because they were really thick. The fish is done when it flakes easily in the middle with a fork..
- While the fish cooks. Heat a pot over medium heat. Add your olive oil. Then add the onions, peppers, and garlic. Saute until soft. Next add your cumin paprika and black beans. Stir well to combine. Add just enough liquid (chicken broth or water) to cover the beans. Salt and pepper to taste. Cover and let simmer on low until fish is done. *note: if you want a little extra kick you can add some chipotle powder..
- When fish is done remove from oven and place on a pan to cool. If you leave it on the hot pan you just cooked on it will continue to cook even though it's out of the oven. Break it into chunks for the tacos..
- Wrap your tortillas in foil and place in oven to warm while you prepare the rest of the garnishes..
- Chop a good bunch of cilantro and stir this in with the tomato and lime. Chop your avocado and squeeze some lime juice over (using the other half of your lime from earlier.) Chop some green onions. Slice the 2nd lime for serving..
- Remove your tortillas. Turn oven off and turn the heat off from beans. Now your ready to build your tacos!.
- I start with the cheese first. Then the fish. Next I pile on the toppings..
If you find this Easy Baked Fish Tacos recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.