Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Oreo Cheese Cake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Oreo Cheese Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oreo Cheese Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Vitality.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
When looking for a convenient nutritious snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Eating natural yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch is not a good idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the best things you can reach for. Along with calcium, it’s a good supplier of protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive system work properly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Yogurt mixes beautifully with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an excellent way to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
You will not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to oreo cheese cake recipe. To make oreo cheese cake you only need 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Oreo Cheese Cake:
- Get of Crust:.
- Prepare 18 of oreo cookies, finely chopped.
- Get 2 tablespoons of butter, melted.
- Use of Filling:.
- You need 500 g of cream cheese.
- Use 250 g of sour cream.
- Take 1 cup of sugar.
- Get 5 of eggs, large.
- You need 1/4 cup of flour.
- Prepare 12 of oreo cookies.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of vanilla.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
Instructions to make Oreo Cheese Cake:
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees..
- Butter generously a cake pan or if available a sprinform pan (plate with a removable bottom)..
- For the crust: Combine the melted butter with the chopped oreo cookies and spread it over the bottom and sides of the pan. Press tightly the crust into the pan and put in the fridge for 15 minutes..
- To make the filling: Beat the cream cheese with a mixer until fluffy. Slowly, add in the sugar and mix well..
- Add in the eggs one at a time and continue to beat until well blended. Then mix in the vanilla, salt, flour, and sour cream. When the mixture is well blended, turn off the mixer..
- Chop 5 oreo cookies into small pieces and add them to the mixture. Stir with a large spoon and not with the mixer..
- Pour the filling into the cake pan. Chop the 7 remaining oreo cookies into small pieces and spread them evenly on top of the mixture..
- Bake in the oven for about 60 minutes..
- When the cheesecake is done, remove from oven and let cool completely before refrigerating (the cooking might take up to 1 hour)..
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours (or more if desired) before serving..
If you find this Oreo Cheese Cake recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.