Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Easy Alfredo Bake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Alfredo Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Alfredo Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for this. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who suffer from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a healthier lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. In all likelihood, a lot of people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out some simple changes.
One way to deal with this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to alter everything straightaway or that you need to altogether get rid of certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make major changes, but the most crucial thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating choices. Soon enough, you will see that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate in the past.
All in all, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy alfredo bake recipe. You can cook easy alfredo bake using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Alfredo Bake:
- Prepare 1 lb of cooked chicken breast – sliced.
- Prepare 8 oz of button mushrooms – sliced.
- Provide 2 tbs of unsalted butter.
- Use 16 oz of fettuccine noodles.
- Use 1 (22 oz) of jar Alfredo sauce.
- Get 1 (16 oz) of container cottage cheese.
- Provide 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried basil.
- Take 1/2 cup of shredded parmesan.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cups of shredded mozzarella.
Instructions to make Easy Alfredo Bake:
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray a 9×13 inch dish with cooking spray or brush with 1 tbs olive oil. Set aside..
- Crack your eggs into a large bowl, beat gently. Add alfredo sauce, basil, cottage cheese, parmesan cheese, and 1 cup mozzarella. Stir until well combined. Set aside..
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Salt generously. Break fettuccine noodles in half and add to water. Cook 9 minutes, stirring occasionally. Reserve 1/3 cup of pasta water then drain pasta in a colander..
- While noodles boil, cook mushrooms. Heat butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add mushrooms, cook until they soften and begin to exude their juices. Remove from heat and allow to cool slightly..
- When noodles are done slowly drizzle the reserved pasta water into the sauce mixture, stirring constantly. Stir in chicken, and mushrooms. Add noodles and stir gently to fully incorporate..
- Pour mixture into prepared dish. Top with remaining mozzarella. Cover tightly with foil. Bake 30 minutes covered. Remove from oven, carefully remove foil. Bake 15 minutes more, or until cheese is melted and edges are bubbling..
- Remove from oven and let rest 10-15 minutes before serving. Enjoy!.
If you find this Easy Alfredo Bake recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.