Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Blueberry oreo cheesecake bars recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Blueberry oreo cheesecake bars recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are dealing with conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. While we’re always being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. In all probability, most people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few simple changes.
One way to address this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to alter everything instantly or that you need to entirely get rid of certain foods from your diet. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will find that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As with many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to go back to your old diet.
As you can see, it’s not hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to blueberry oreo cheesecake bars recipe. To make blueberry oreo cheesecake bars you only need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Blueberry oreo cheesecake bars:
- Prepare of Oreo Crust.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Butter, melted.
- Use 40 each of Oreo cookies.
- Provide of Blueberry Cheesecake Filling.
- Prepare 2 packages of (8 oz. ea) Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened.
- Take 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Use 2 large of eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- Use 1 each of Smucker's Simply Fruit Blueberry Spreadable Fruit, 10-Ounce.
- You need 1 cup of fresh, or frozen thawed blueberries patted dry.
Steps to make Blueberry oreo cheesecake bars:
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- LINE 13×9-inch pan with parchment paper, with ends of parchment extending over sides. Process 40 cookies in food processor until finely ground. Add butter; mix well. Press onto bottom of pan. Keep in refrigerator until ready to use..
- Beat cream cheese in large bowl with mixer until creamy. Add sugar, eggs and vanilla; beat until well blended..
- Stir jam in jar until softened; spread evenly onto crust. Top with berries, then cream cheese mixture..
- Bake 30 min. or until slightly puffed. Cool completely before cutting into bars..
If you find this Blueberry oreo cheesecake bars recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.