Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy and Simple: Baked Mussels (Tahong) with Garlic and Cheese recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy and Simple: Baked Mussels (Tahong) with Garlic and Cheese recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Choosing to eat healthily offers marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who suffer from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. While we’re constantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that many people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of simple changes.
You can see results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make huge changes at once. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make considerable changes, but the most crucial thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating selections. In time, you will probably see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you won’t want to eat the old diet.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy and simple: baked mussels (tahong) with garlic and cheese recipe. You can have easy and simple: baked mussels (tahong) with garlic and cheese using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy and Simple: Baked Mussels (Tahong) with Garlic and Cheese:
- Take 1 of kilo mussels, cleaned.
- Take 1 box of quick melt cheese, grated.
- Get 1/2 head of garlic or more, minced.
- You need 1/4-1/2 bar of butter, softened.
- Use 1 of pot water.
Instructions to make Easy and Simple: Baked Mussels (Tahong) with Garlic and Cheese:
- Boil mussels in water until it opens. Remove from heat, drain the water and discard closed shells..
- While waiting for the shells to cool, prepare the garlic butter topping. Combine the two ingredients and mix well. In a separate bowl, grate the quick-melt cheese…
- Once shells cooled, lay out halved shells on a baking tray. Top each with a generous serving of the garlic-butter mix..
- Add the grated cheese on top of each..
- Bake in a preheated oven until the cheese melts (low setting since the mussels already cooked when you boiled then)..
- Once the cheese melts, remove from the oven and serve..
If you find this Easy and Simple: Baked Mussels (Tahong) with Garlic and Cheese recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.