Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Honey Garlic Goat Meat and Sweet Potato Fries recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Honey Garlic Goat Meat and Sweet Potato Fries recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Snacks.
We all know that having healthy meals can help us really feel better in our bodies. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more healthy feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. This is usually a problem, however, in terms of eating between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Yogurt is a snack many individuals ignore. The truth is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you are able to reach for. It is made up of tons of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is easy for the human body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Try putting in some wholesome nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This decreases your sugar intake without minimizing the taste of your snack.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily available. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked honey garlic goat meat and sweet potato fries recipe. To cook baked honey garlic goat meat and sweet potato fries you only need 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked Honey Garlic Goat Meat and Sweet Potato Fries:
- Get 500 g of boneless goat meat (sliced into 1/4 inch pieces).
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- Use 2 of larger sweet potatoes.
- Get 2 cloves of garlic (crushed).
- You need 1 of thumb of ginger (crushed).
- Provide 1 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of paprika.
- You need 1 splash of soy sauce.
- You need 1 1/4 tablespoons of honey.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Take of Lemon juice.
Steps to make Baked Honey Garlic Goat Meat and Sweet Potato Fries:
- Add some salt, 1/2 tsp of black pepper and 2 table spoons of vegetable oil to the meat. Mix well. Layer the meat on a baking pan and bake for 20 minutes at about 190°C, turning the over at 10 minutes..
- Add a splash of vegetable oil to a pan or wok over medium heat. Add the garlic and ginger and saute until fragrant. Add the baked meat to it and mix. Add the honey, splash of soy sauce and squeezed lemon. Saute this for about 5 minutes..
- Peel the sweet potatoes and put them in water. Chop them into fries-like pieces. Soak them in cold water for 30 minutes. Towel dry them(you could use kitchen towels). Add the oil, mix well. Add the remaining black pepper, garlic and the paprika and make sure they are all covered. Put them on a lined baking sheet, don't over crowd the pan. Bake for 15-20 minutes at 200°C,turning them halfway. Cool them for 5 minutes before you serve them..
If you find this Baked Honey Garlic Goat Meat and Sweet Potato Fries recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.