Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Oreo Pumpkin Pie recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Oreo Pumpkin Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oreo Pumpkin Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Goodies.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This can be a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between goodies. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
If you are not allergic to nuts, try eating some almonds! Almonds are often considered a super food because they are packed full of things that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. These types of nuts contain quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They generally do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. Regarding almonds, however, they wont make you yearn for a nap. Instead, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Your emotional condition can sometimes be lifted by simply eating almonds.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oreo pumpkin pie recipe. You can have oreo pumpkin pie using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Oreo Pumpkin Pie:
- Take of pie filling.
- Prepare 1 can of pumpkin puree.
- Get 2 large of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Provide 1 cup of milk or dairy free substitute like unsweet coconut milk (cold).
- Provide 1 tbsp of pumpkin pie spice.
- Provide 1 pinch of sea salt.
- Prepare 5 of crushed oreos.
- You need of pie crust.
- Provide 1 packages of oreo cookies.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of melted butter or melted butter substitute.
Steps to make Oreo Pumpkin Pie:
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Crush package of oreos in a plastic bag with a rolling pin or wine bottle.
- Add melted butter.
- Press into 9" pan. Dont forget up the sides as well!.
- Mix all of your pie filling ingredients except the crushed cookies (add these last so they stay chunky not pulverized) in large bowl until smooth. Pour into your prepped oreo crust. Optional: Reserve a tbsp or two of your pumpkin puree to coat the oreo crust before pouring the pie filling in. This adds a stronger pumpkin flavor to your crust..
- Bake for 10 mins..
- Turn oven down to 400° and bake your pie an additional 30 mins..
- Turn oven off and crack the door. Leave the pie in the oven with the door open for 10-15 mins to cool/set up some more. Keep a watchful eye on your open oven..
- Take pie out to chill in the fridge until ready to serve! Optional: Serve with whipped cream and/or ice cream. Note: Covering the pie when it is too hot will risk pesky condensation droplets all over the top. Be patient and let it chill out topless in the fridge or 10-15 more mins on your countertop before heading to the fridge for at least 2 hrs before serving..
- Holiday tip: I've used orange halloween oreos and added additional crushed oreo "dirt" on top of the pie after it was cooled. I used cookies as spooky gravestones stuck in the muddy pie with RIP and BOO written in icing as this pie was for a Halloween party. Marshmallow ghosts and eyeball candy were some cute add ons as well..
If you find this Oreo Pumpkin Pie recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.