Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cheesy broccoli and ham soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy broccoli and ham soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Treats.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more balanced feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
One of the most popular snacks is low fat yogurt. Often people choose to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the right idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you can reach for. Along with calcium, it’s a good supply of necessary protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive system work properly depending upon the culture used to make it. Fast hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent method to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy broccoli and ham soup recipe. To make cheesy broccoli and ham soup you only need 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy broccoli and ham soup:
- Use 1 gallon of ham stock (see my recipe for homemade ham stock).
- Use 4 cup of cubed potatoes (cooked) or raw pasta of choice.
- Get 4 cup of veggies of choice (I chose broccoli).
- Get 2 cup of diced ham.
- Provide 3/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 4 cup of cheese (1/2 mozzarella and 1/2 cheddar).
Instructions to make Cheesy broccoli and ham soup:
- In a large soup pot over high heat boil the ham stock and if you are using pasta add that now and allow a minute to cook. Add the veggies and ham and cook for 5 minutes..
- Take about a cup of stock from the pot of broth and in a bowl mix the flour until there are no lumps. Add it to the soup, mix until it is combined..
- Continue mixing until it thickens (add more flour broth mixture if needed after a few minutes) then add the cheese, allow to combine then serve..
If you find this Cheesy broccoli and ham soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.