Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Mini Oreo Cheese Cakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mini Oreo Cheese Cakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. While we’re incessantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. In all probability, most people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make some simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically change your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make big changes, but the most important thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating choices. Eventually, you will discover that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you no longer want to eat the old diet.
Evidently, it’s easy to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mini oreo cheese cakes recipe. To make mini oreo cheese cakes you need 10 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mini Oreo Cheese Cakes:
- Prepare of Cookie crust.
- Use 4 ounces of Oreo cookie crumbs- about 10 cookies –crushed fine.
- Provide 1 1/2 ounces of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 ounces of butter — melted.
- Prepare of Cheese Cake Batter.
- Take 1 pound of cream cheese — softened.
- You need 2/3 cup of sugar.
- Use 2 of each eggs.
- Get 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- Take 1/4 cup of cream (I have used sour cream or half and half and they come out great).
Steps to make Mini Oreo Cheese Cakes:
- Cookie crust.
- Mix the crumbs, brown sugar and melted butter together by hand in a bowl until well combined..
- Place a paper liner in the muffin cups and spray the inside of the paper liner with pan spray. (This will help the cheese cakes come losse from the liners after they cool).
- Place 1 1/2 tablespoons of the crumb mixture in to each muffin cup. If you have extra distribute it between the 18-20.
- With a 1/3 of a cup or asmaller measuring cup press and smooth the crumb mixture..
- Cheese cake batter.
- Cream the cream cheese, cream and sugar together in a mixer on high speed until smooth about 2 minutes. scrape the bowl and mix for one more minute..
- Next Add the eggs and vanilla gradually with the mixer on.Stop, drop and scrape bowl after each addition. (NO LUMPS).
- Be careful not to beat a lot of air into the cheesecake batter..
- With a portion scoop or a tablespoonu fill each of the cups about 80 %. If you have extra distribute it between the 18-20.
- Bake in 300F oven until the cheesecake is set. It should Jiggles like Jell-O and have a very slight hint of brown (about 20-25 minutes depending on the oven).
- Allow to cool to room temperature. Cover and refrigerate until full cooled overnight. (*Note these freeze well, I make them a week ahead for events and they taste great).
- We use a variety of topping or even thin sliced fresh fruit and brushed on melted apricot preserves or glaze..
- They are about 144 calories each if you make 20..
If you find this Mini Oreo Cheese Cakes recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.