Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Sweet Potato Fries with Smoked Paprika recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Sweet Potato Fries with Smoked Paprika recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Snacks.
We are very mindful that eating healthy meals can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. If we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A little bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for treats between meals. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Consider eating almonds unless you have problems with nut allergies. Almonds have a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. Almonds can be a natural way to obtain B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey which induces drowsiness, is present in almonds. But when you eat almonds, you do not feel like you need to sleep a while. These nuts loosen up the muscles and offer a general sense of peace. Almonds frequently give a general increased a feeling of well-being.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked sweet potato fries with smoked paprika recipe. You can have baked sweet potato fries with smoked paprika using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked Sweet Potato Fries with Smoked Paprika:
- Provide 2 of large sweet potatoes.
- Provide 2-3 Tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sea salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 2-3 dashes of cayenne pepper to taste.
Steps to make Baked Sweet Potato Fries with Smoked Paprika:
- Preheat oven to 450F/230C..
- Scrub the the skin of the sweet potatoes very well. Cut into French fry sized matchsticks..
- Put in a large bowl and toss the potatoes with spices, salt and oil. Lay out in one layer on a large baking sheet..
- Bake for 30-40 minutes. After 15 minutes, give the fries a stir so they get baked evenly on all sides. Bake until slightly browned and crisp in spots..
- Serve, sprinkle with salt and pepper if needed. I like to dip these in yogurt or aioli!!.
If you find this Baked Sweet Potato Fries with Smoked Paprika recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.