Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Oreo Crust Cheesecake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Oreo Crust Cheesecake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oreo Crust Cheesecake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who suffer from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a more healthy lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. In all probability, a lot of people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. In reality, though, just making a couple of modest changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
One way to address this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to alter everything straightaway or that you need to completely eliminate certain foods from your diet. Even more important than totally altering your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Sooner or later, you will discover that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you won’t want to eat the old diet.
All in all, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to oreo crust cheesecake recipe. You can have oreo crust cheesecake using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Oreo Crust Cheesecake:
- Get of Cheese cake filling.
- Prepare 20 oz of Cream cheese.
- Provide 7 oz of Sugar.
- Take 1 oz of All purpose flour.
- Provide 6 oz of Sour cream.
- Prepare 3 each of Egg.
- Use 2 each of Egg yokes.
- Provide 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- Use 1 each of Lemon zest.
- Use 1 tsp of Heavy cream or milk.
- You need of strawberry sauce.
- Prepare 1 box of Fresh strawberries.
- Use of Crust.
- You need 1 box of Oreo.
Instructions to make Oreo Crust Cheesecake:
- Cream the cream cheese and sugar for 5 min please make sure the cream cheese is at room temperature.
- Add sour cream and flour them give it a mix for 1 min.
- Add eggs,egg yolks and vanilla extract.
- Add the lemon zest and heavy cream or milk.
- In an 8 or 10 inch cake pan crush all the box of Oreos you could use a food processor and press it into the pan then bake it for 15 minutes and take it out.
- Pour all the cream cheese filling into the cake pan once the crust cooled down a bit.
- Place the cake pan in to a double boiler then place it in to the oven at 350°F.
- Make sure to check the cheese cake after 45 min, make sure to turn off the oven once the surface of cheesecake is light brown.
- Keep the cheesecake for half an hour in the oven after you turned off the heat then take out the cheesecake out of the double boiler and let it cool off for an hour before placing it in the refrigerator for 12 hours.
- For the strawberry sauce : place the first strawberries on the cheesecake ones it's been refrigerated for at least 12 hours and if you want to make a little bit of strawberry juice just to top it off you could combine 1 tablespoon sugar with the five strawberries and let it in the refrigerator until you have some strawberry juice.
If you find this Oreo Crust Cheesecake recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.