Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Baked Cajun Sweet Potato Fries recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Cajun Sweet Potato Fries recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Cajun Sweet Potato Fries recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snack foods.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of wellness. When we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Yogurt is often a snack many people take for granted. Eating natural yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. Low fat yogurt makes a wonderful snack, nonetheless. It contains tons of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is very easy for the body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Yogurt unites beautifully with nuts along with seeds. It’s an easy way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked cajun sweet potato fries recipe. You can cook baked cajun sweet potato fries using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Cajun Sweet Potato Fries:
- You need 6 of sweet potatoes large , washed.
- You need 6 of canola oil Tbl.
- Use 1 of sea salt tbl.
- Provide 2 of garlic tbl powder.
- Take 2 of paprika tbl smoked.
- You need 1 of oregano tbl dried.
- Get 2 of thyme tbl dried.
- Get 1 of black pepper tbl.
- You need 1 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Get 2 of brown sugar Tbl.
Instructions to make Baked Cajun Sweet Potato Fries:
- Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees fareinheit.
- Wash, dry, and cut potatoes into matchsticks.
- In a bowl mix together the salt, garlic, paprika, oregano, thyme, pepper, cayenne, and brown sugar.
- Arrange sliced potatoes in a single layer onto baking sheets, drizzle with oil, and evenly cover with spice mixture.
- Bake for about 20 minutes until lightly brown.
- Enjoy with a veggie burger (http://letfoodbethymedicine.cucumbertown.com/amurica-recipe) and bourbon ketchup!.
If you find this Baked Cajun Sweet Potato Fries recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.