Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Bake Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Bake Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Opting to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. People typically think that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, however, simply making some modest changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you go to the grocery as it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it has. Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. Add fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a usual part of your new healthy eating regimen.
To sum up, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy bake chocolate chip cookies recipe. To make easy bake chocolate chip cookies you only need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Bake Chocolate Chip Cookies:
- Use 180 g of mixed chocolate chips.
- You need 80 g of demerara sugar.
- Prepare 80 g of castor sugar.
- Take 1 of egg.
- Provide 150 g of butter.
- Provide 3 teaspoons of vanilla essence.
- Get 225 g of cream flour.
- Take Pinch of baking soda.
- Use Pinch of baking powder.
Steps to make Easy Bake Chocolate Chip Cookies:
- Beat the sugar and the butter until it's a really creamy consistency..
- Add the egg and vanilla and mix again..
- Add in the flour, baking soda, baking powder with a spoon and mix through..
- Add in the chocolate chips and mix thoroughly..
- Take a table spoon of dough at a time and roll it into a ball. Flatten down onto a lined baking tray in a circular shape. Make sure to leave some room between cookies to allow them to spread out while cooking..
- Cook in a preheated over at 180°C for 11-13 minutes. Cooking depends on the thickness and size, so consistency is key but different people like softer and crunchier cookies and these are delicious so I'm sure they will be eaten either way..
- Remove from the oven and allow to sit on the tray for 2 minutes before removing to cool on a wire cooling rack..
If you find this Easy Bake Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.