Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Red Lentil Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Red Lentil Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red Lentil Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Energy.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of well being. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more balanced feeling. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have countless options. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
One of the most popular snacks is yogurt. Eating natural yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the best things you’ll be able to reach for. It consists of tons of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help maintain the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by many people. Try adding some nutritious nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an simple way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to red lentil curry recipe. To cook red lentil curry you only need 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Red Lentil Curry:
- Get 3 tbsp of Canola/Vegtable Oil.
- Get 2 tbsp of Chopped fresh ginger.
- Take 2 clove of Garlic.
- Use 8 of Green onions/Scallions White and green parts seperated.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Curry powder.
- Get 4 of Carrots, Chopped.
- You need 1 of large Russet Potato.
- Prepare 1 cup of Split red lentils.
- Take 4 cup of Chicken Broth.
- Use 1 of Salt and Pepper to taste.
- Provide 1 of Nann bread and lime wedges.
Instructions to make Red Lentil Curry:
- Heat oil in large saucpan or metal pot over medium-high heat..
- Add ginger, garlic, and scallion/green onion whites and cook. Stirring frequently until softened. 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in curry powder.
- Add carrots, potatoes, lentils, broth, salt, and pepper. and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally until the lentils and vegetables or tender 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let it rest for 5 minutes.
- Server with Naan and lime wedge, Sprinkle with green parts of scallion/green onion.
If you find this Red Lentil Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.