Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chili Cheese Stick recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chili Cheese Stick recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Making the decision to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a lot of health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Although we’re incessantly being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by making several small changes.
One way to deal with this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to change everything instantly or that you have to completely eliminate certain foods from your diet. Even more important than wholly changing your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. As you become accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you did. Like many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to revert to your old diet.
Obviously, it’s easy to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chili cheese stick recipe. You can cook chili cheese stick using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chili Cheese Stick:
- Use 20 of finger chili.
- Prepare 20 of Spring rolls or lumpia wrappers.
- Get 1 box of cheddar cheese , sliced into small strips.
- Prepare 1 of cooking oil, for deep frying.
- Get 1 of ground beef or pork (optional).
- Use 20 of ham (optional).
Instructions to make Chili Cheese Stick:
- Using a sharp knife, slit each chili vertical cut then scrape out the seeds. Rinse and drain..
- Stuff the chili with cheese then wrap and roll the wrapper, use a bit of water to seal the edges..
- In a frying pan, heat enough oil then deep fry the rolls for 2-3 minutes until golden brown and crisp..
- Drain on paper towel then serve with preferred dressing..
- Note : You may also add strips of ham together with cheese if you prefer. Or you can also add the ground beef/pork..
If you find this Chili Cheese Stick recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.