Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Homemade Sweet Potato Fries recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Homemade Sweet Potato Fries recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade Sweet Potato Fries recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are many diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a more healthy lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by making several modest changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food as you probably pick out lots of food items out of habit. For instance, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, try adding fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
To sum up, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade sweet potato fries recipe. To cook homemade sweet potato fries you only need 3 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Homemade Sweet Potato Fries:
- Prepare 1 of large sweet potato (or 2 medium ones).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- Provide 3 tablespoons of seasoning salt blend.
Instructions to make Homemade Sweet Potato Fries:
- Use a french fry press to cut your potatoes into shape (much more convenient and makes more equal slices) or cut into shape by hand and add to a ziploc bag..
- Add your oil over top of the uncooked fries in the bag, mix it around and store until wanting to cook. Preheat oven to 405 degrees, spread your fries out on a baking sheet and add your seasoning salt overtop..
- Cook fries at 405 for 20 minutes before flipping them over (adding more seasoning if you'd like) and cook for another 15+ minutes until they are the desired doneness..
If you find this Homemade Sweet Potato Fries recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.