Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best broccoli potato cheddar soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to broccoli potato cheddar soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Energy.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Selecting healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are excellent for a quick snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be fantastic for quick treats to eat on the go. Whole grains are usually better than highly processed grains found in white bread.
You do not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to broccoli potato cheddar soup recipe. To make broccoli potato cheddar soup you only need 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare broccoli potato cheddar soup:
- Provide 2 head of of broccoli.
- Take 3 large of potatoes.
- Take 1 small of onion chopped.
- You need 1 cup of sour cream.
- Use 2 tbsp of chicken bouillon.
- Get 1 lb of chopped bacon.
- Get 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- You need 2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Get 2 large of carrots shredded.
Instructions to make broccoli potato cheddar soup:
- Put chopped potatoes, broccoli, bacon, onion and carrots in large pot and cover with water. bring to a boil and add garlic powder and chicken bouillon. cook until veggies are tender. Stir in sour cream and shredded cheese. salt and pepper to taste. enjoy.
If you find this broccoli potato cheddar soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.