Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Oven-baked Potato Chips recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven-baked Potato Chips recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Vitality.
We are all aware that consuming healthy foods can help us really feel better in our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more healthy feeling. A little bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between snacks. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Try eating almonds if you don’t suffer from nut allergies. Almonds are sometimes considered a super food because they’re packed full of things that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Almonds really are a natural way to obtain B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is available in almonds. But once you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you must sleep a while. These nuts loosen up the muscles and provide a general sense of peace. From time to time eating almonds can even be a mood enhancer!
You will not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oven-baked potato chips recipe. You can cook oven-baked potato chips using 3 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Oven-baked Potato Chips:
- Get 3 medium of potatoes or sweet potatoes.
- You need 1/4 cup of oil.
- Provide 2 tbsp of seasoning salt (or lemon pepper).
Instructions to make Oven-baked Potato Chips:
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- Thinly slice the potatoes (the thinner the better) and place in a sealable container or bag. Set aside..
- With a fork or whisk, mix together the oil and your desired spice (I prefer seasoning salt or lemon pepper). Note: If using sweet potatoes, spices are optional..
- Pour over the potatoes, stirring continually to prevent the spices from settling in the oil..
- Seal your container/bag of choice and shake until potatoes are thoroughly coated..
- Dump onto baking sheets. Aim for minimal overlap of chips. 2 large baking sheets needed. (Note: Line the baking sheets with parchment paper to aid in clean-up afterwards.).
- Place as close to the bottom element as possible (lower rack) and back at 400°F for 10-13 minutes..
- Remove and flip then return to the oven for another 10-13 minutes until lightly browned and crispy..
- Alternatively set oven to broil and place as close to the top element as possible (instead of flipping the chips). Monitor closely until lightly browned and crispy (about 5 minutes. Will depend on thickness of potatoes)..
- Remove from tray and serve with desired salads and meat. (Great to spruce up a hot dog or hamburger lunch)..
If you find this Oven-baked Potato Chips recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.