Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect 1-2-3 Pot Roast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 1-2-3 Pot Roast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt can be a snack many individuals neglect. Eating natural yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch is not a good idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the best things you are able to reach for. It is a protein-rich source of healthy vitamins and minerals. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive tract work appropriately depending upon the culture used to produce it. Easy hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent way to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to 1-2-3 pot roast recipe. You can have 1-2-3 pot roast using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook 1-2-3 Pot Roast:
- Get 3-5 lb. of pot roast.
- Take 1 of large onion, diced.
- Prepare 1.5 lb. of baby carrots.
- Take 2.5 lb. of Red potatoes, diced.
- Provide 8 oz. of white sliced mushrooms.
- You need 1 package of onion soup mix.
- Take 2 cans of cream of mushroom.
- Prepare 1/2 can of water.
- Provide to taste of seasoned salt.
Steps to make 1-2-3 Pot Roast:
- In a large dutch oven, pour in onion soup, water, and cream of mushroom and mix well. Place pot roast into dutch oven and then flip it so some of the gravy will be on top on the meat. Place in the oven 350 degree and cook for 1 hour..
- Add in carrots after the first hour. Cook for another hour. Add in red potatoes and mushrooms. Cook for another hour and then it's done! Enjoy the 1-2-3 Pot Roast..
If you find this 1-2-3 Pot Roast recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.