Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Pitted plum and beef/lamb stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pitted plum and beef/lamb stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Power.
We all know that having healthy snacks can help us really feel better within our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and less of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Probably the most popular snacks is yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch isn’t a good idea. You can’t beat yogurt any time it comes to a nutritious snack though. Along with calcium, it is a good supplier of aminoacids and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive system work correctly depending upon the culture used to make it. Quick hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an easy way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pitted plum and beef/lamb stew recipe. To make pitted plum and beef/lamb stew you only need 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pitted plum and beef/lamb stew:
- Get 600 gr of stewing beef cubes 3 cm each.
- Prepare 2 of large onion, diced.
- Use 3 of table spoons ready to use fried crispy golden brown onions.
- Prepare 3 cm of cinnamon stick.
- You need 1 tea spoon of turmeric powder.
- Take Pinch of saffron solved in 3 table spoons of hot water.
- Prepare 250 gr of pitted plums.
- Get Half of cup fresh lemon juice.
- Use of Salt.
- Provide of Black pepper.
- Prepare of Canola oil.
- Use of Plain steamed basmati rice to serve.
Instructions to make Pitted plum and beef/lamb stew:
- In a deep pot, heat the oil. Fry diced onions until they become soft. Add turmeric powder and cinnamon stick and saute few seconds. Now add the beef cubes and saute until no more red. Add enough water. Bring it to boil. Cover the pot.Lower the flame and let the beef simmer for about 3 hours or until tender..
- Now add pitted plums along with salt, pepper, fried crispy onions and saffron. Cover and let it simmer for 20 minutes..
- Add the lemon juice and turn off the heat. Stew should be thick with little liquid. Serve it with steamed basmati or iranian rice..
If you find this Pitted plum and beef/lamb stew recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.