Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, So simple and delicious!!! recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Chicken Drum with Potato and Vegetable | So simple and delicious!!! recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Chicken Drum with Potato and Vegetable | So simple and delicious!!! recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Treats.
We are all aware that consuming healthy snacks can help us feel better inside our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A little bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for treats between meals. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
When looking for a convenient nutritious snack, don’t forget about yogurt. The truth is, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. Low fat yogurt makes a wonderful snack, nonetheless. It is a protein-rich source of healthy minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is very easy for the body to digest and, based on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Yogurt mixes perfectly with nuts along with seeds. This reduces your sugar absorption without reducing the taste of your snack.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked chicken drum with potato and vegetable | so simple and delicious!!! recipe. You can have baked chicken drum with potato and vegetable Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked Chicken Drum with Potato and Vegetable | So simple and delicious!!!:
- Take 600 gr of chicken drum.
- Use 2 tbsp of mixture of garlic paste & onion paste (can be replaced with powder).
- Use 2 tbsp of Paprika powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of honey.
- Provide 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Provide 1/4 of Lemon.
- Take of Oregano, parsley, rosemary, thyme, Black pepper, turmeric powder, chili powder, curry powder (I use 1/2 tsp each of them).
- Use 1 pinch of nutmeg.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 250 gr of potatoes (medium size, cut into 4).
- Prepare 1/2 of Paprika, 1 spring onion, 1 onion, 1/2 zucchini, 1 carrot (cut all the vegetables into bite size pieces).
Instructions to make Baked Chicken Drum with Potato and Vegetable | So simple and delicious!!!:
- Preheat your oven into 200 degree Celcius..
- Score the top of the chicken in a few places with a sharp knife, so that all spices can be absorbed perfectly..
- In a bowl, mix all the spices, lemon, honey, olive oil, and salt. Once your marinade is combined, add the chicken, and make sure its well coated..
- Place the chicken in a baking dish..
- After all chicken are placed in a baking dish, add vegetable and potatoes in to the bowl, and coat it with the rest of the marinade..
- Place the vegetable and potatoes around the chicken in the same baking dish..
- Bake for 45 minutes with 200 degree Celcius, or until the chicken are cooked well..
- Check the video how did I make this recipe on my YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/UHuTZeynoQw.
If you find this Baked Chicken Drum with Potato and Vegetable | So simple and delicious!!! recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.