Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Simple Oven Baked Spinach Lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Oven Baked Spinach Lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Vitality.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
While searching for a convenient nutritious snack, do not forget about yogurt. Eating natural yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. You can’t beat yogurt whenever it comes to a nutritious snack though. It is made up of tons of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is easy for the physical body to digest and, depending on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Yogurt mixes perfectly with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an simple way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
You will not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to simple oven baked spinach lasagna recipe. To cook simple oven baked spinach lasagna you only need 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Simple Oven Baked Spinach Lasagna:
- Get 750 of grams. Ricotta Cheese.
- Take 5 tablespoons of Olive Oil.
- Get 2 of Garlic cloves diced.
- Use 3 cups of shredded Mozzarella.
- Take 400 grams of Spinach.
- Get 1 of medium size Egg.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Pepper.
- Take 2 of packaged of Lasagna noodles.
- Take of Nutmeg (optional).
- You need 2 tablespoons of Oregano.
Instructions to make Simple Oven Baked Spinach Lasagna:
- Wash Spinach, drain and set aside..
- In a large bowl add the ricotta cheese, salt, pepper, lemon juice, and egg. Combine all ingredients and set aside..
- In a large sauce pan, add the olive oil, garlic and oregano, mix together on low heat for 15 minutes and until garlic has soften..
- Add into the pan the Spinach that was set aside and mix, sauté spinach until wilted..
- Add the Spinach into the ricotta mix..
- I prefer to use the spinach leaf as is, but you can always chop to make it into a smaller size..
- In a deep baking pan add the sauce, store bought or home made. (If you want a lovely Italian sauce go back to the “The Old Italian Lasagna Recipe” which I had posted a few months ago). Layer with noodles. 🙂.
- Then add the ricotta mix..
- Top with sauce and mozzarella cheese and repeat the step until all is done. I usually use aluminum foil to cover the baking dish, so that the cheese won’t burn quickly. Bake for 1 hour and medium heat, and until noodles have been thoroughly baked. Once taken out of the oven let the lasagna cool for about 20 minutes before eating. Kali Orexi!!! 🙂.
If you find this Simple Oven Baked Spinach Lasagna recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.