Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Guilt Free Chicken Fingers recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Guilt Free Chicken Fingers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Guilt Free Chicken Fingers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snacks.
We are all aware that having healthy snacks can help us really feel better within our bodies. If we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A little bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a easy snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the early morning. Eating on the run may be more healthy with whole fiber chips and crackers. Make the shift from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to guilt free chicken fingers recipe. You can have guilt free chicken fingers using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Guilt Free Chicken Fingers:
- Use 4 of boneless/skinless chicken breasts.
- Provide 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Panko breadcrumbs.
- Use 1/2 cup of fresh shredded parmesan.
- Provide 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 dash of pepper to taste.
Instructions to make Guilt Free Chicken Fingers:
- cut chicken breasts into strips.
- combine all of the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- put milk into a bowl and dip chicken strips into it.
- take the dipped strips and bread each generously with the mixture.
- place on parchment paper on a cookie sheet.
- bake at 350 for 40 min.or until crunchy.
- enjoy with your favorite dipping sauce ( I use honey ).
If you find this Guilt Free Chicken Fingers recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.