Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Dark chocolate cranberry rice cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dark chocolate cranberry rice cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who suffer from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. While we’re always being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, though, just making a couple of modest changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
These better food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can also be good for your skin because it is an excellent source of vitamin E. If you presently are consuming a lot of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic chemical substances. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to dark chocolate cranberry rice cake recipe. To make dark chocolate cranberry rice cake you need 26 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Dark chocolate cranberry rice cake:
- Get of cake.
- Get 3/4 cup of brown rice flour.
- Take 1/2 cup of quinoa flour.
- Get 1/4 cup of arrowroot.
- Use 1 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Get 3/4 cup of light brown sugar.
- Provide 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Use pinch of sea salt.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of chopped dark chocolate (60 gms).
- Provide 1/3 cup of olive oil.
- Use 3 tbsp of greek yogurt.
- Provide 2 tsp of apple cider vinegar.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Get 1/2 cup of milk.
- Take 1/4 cup of chopped almonds (optional).
- Prepare As needed of cranberry chia jam.
- Prepare 1 cups of cranberries.
- Get 1/2 cup of pomegranate juice.
- Provide 1/2 cup of pure maple syrup.
- Get 2 of cinnamon sticks.
- Provide 2 tbsp of chia seeds.
- Use of toppings.
- Provide 1/2 cup of chopped dark chocolate.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 8-10 of few cranberries.
Instructions to make Dark chocolate cranberry rice cake:
- CAKE- Melt dark chocolate along with olive oil and cocoa powder in microwave..
- In a big bowl sift together brown rice flour, quinoa flour, arrowroot, baking soda, baking powder and salt twice..
- Add yogurt, vinegar, vanilla and milk to the melted chocolate and stir well..
- Pour the melted chocolate mixture over the dry ingredients, add sugar and chopped almonds and fold in gently just until it comes all together..
- Pour the batter in 9*9 inch greased baking tin and bake in preheated oven for 25-30 minutes until inserted toothpick comes out clean..
- JAM- In a mixer grinder, grind cranberries, pomegranate juice and maple syrup until it forms a coarse/smooth paste..
- Cook the grinded mixture along with cinnamon stick for 5-7 minutes..
- Take out the cinnamon stick and add chia seeds. Let the chia seeds get expand in the jam for minimum 24 hours..
- Once the cake cools down completely cut the 3 inch round circles out of it..
- Stack 3-4 cake roundels by alternating it with cranberry jam layer..
- In a bowl make ganache by melting 1/2 cup dark chocolate along with 1/4 cup milk..
- Once the ganache cools down pour it over the cake roundel stacks and top it with cranberries..
If you find this Dark chocolate cranberry rice cake recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.