Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Vitality.
We all know that consuming healthy foods can help us feel better inside our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between meals. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Certain foods made from whole grains are excellent for a quick snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning hours. Eating on the run can be more healthy with whole fiber chips and crackers. Make the shift from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry recipe. You can cook chicken curry using 31 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Curry:
- Get of Chicken: 750 gms, without skin cut to medium size pieces.
- Get of I prefer to use same size pieces so that the chicken cooks uniformly.
- Use of Marinade.
- Use 1 tsp of Salt.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Red chili.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of Ginger garlic Paste.
- Take of Aromatic spices.
- You need 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Take 3-4 of Green cardamom.
- Prepare 3-4 of Cloves.
- Provide 3-4 of Black pepper corns.
- Take of For the gravy.
- Get 3 tbsp of Mustard oil.
- Prepare of Onion: 3 medium, chopped finely.
- Provide 1 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Take 1 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Use of Green chilies:1-2,finelychopped.
- You need 1 tsp of Turmeric.
- Provide of Tomatoes: 3 large, grated.
- Get Gram of Flour: 2 tbsp.
- Provide 3 tsp of Coriander seed powder.
- Use 1 tsp of Red Chili powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Roasted cumin Powder.
- Use 1 tsp of Degi Mirch Red chili Powder.
- Prepare of To add later.
- Take 2 tbsp of Kasuri Methi.
- Get 1 tsp of Garam Masala.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Butter.
- You need of Garnish.
- You need of Green Coriander: 2 tbsp Chopped.
- Take of Ginger: ½ Inch, cut in fine juliennes.
Steps to make Chicken Curry:
- Make 2-3 slits on the chicken pieces, ¼ inch deep at the angle on 45 degrees. Now in a big bowl, marinade the chicken with salt, red chili and ginger garlic paste. Cover and refrigerate for 20-25 minutes..
- While the chicken is soaking up the flavors, heat oil in a pressure cooker. Add the aromatics spices to the hot oil. Now add the onions and sauté on medium flame till golden in colour. Add the salt while sautéing the onions for cooking them quickly..
- Add the green chilis, ginger garlic paste and turmeric. Stir. Add 2-3 tbsp of water to lift off the flavors in the pan and cook the onions till they release the oil. Now add the tomatoes and cook again till the raw smell disappears and oil is released..
- Now add the gram flour and mix well. Time to add the chicken. Lift up the chicken pieces one by one from the bowl and add to the masala. Mix the chicken to coat it nicely with the masala. Cook the chicken for 5 minutes, stirring and and tossing 3-4 times in between..
- Now add the coriander powder, red chili powder, degi mirch and roasted cumin seed powder. Mix again. Add 1.5 cups of water, stir. Put the lid of the pressure cooker and on medium flame cook for one whistle..
- Let the pressure drop by itself, once the pressure drops open the lid..
- Add the kasuri methi, garam masala and butter. Take out in a serving dish and garnish with green coriander and ginger juliennes. Serve hot with rice or chapatis..
If you find this Chicken Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.