Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Hot Wings recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Hot Wings recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snacks.
We are very mindful that having healthy snacks can help us truly feel better in our bodies. If we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
One of the most popular snacks is natural yogurt. The fact is, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the best things you can reach for. It is a protein-rich resource of wholesome minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help preserve the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Easy hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an simple way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked hot wings recipe. To cook baked hot wings you only need 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Hot Wings:
- Get 20 of Chicken Wings.
- Provide 1 1/2 tbsp of Chili Powder.
- Get 3/4 tsp of Cayenne Powder. (If you like more kick, use 1 or 1 1/4 tsp).
- Use 1/2 tsp of Garlic Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Onion Powder.
- Take 8 oz of Hot Sauce (Frank's).
- Get 2/3 can of Tomato Soup.
- Take 1 stick of Butter.
Instructions to make Baked Hot Wings:
- Pre-heat oven to 375°F..
- Cut wings, throw away the tips..
- Melt butter in microwave..
- Mix cayenne powder, chili powder, garlic salt, onion powder, hot sauce, and tomato soup in with the melted butter..
- Marinade the chicken wings in a bag for at least 2 hours..
- Place foil onto a baking sheet (makes cleaning much easier) then spray with cooking oil..
- Place wings on baking sheet, bake for 45 minutes..
If you find this Baked Hot Wings recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.