Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chakalaka recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chakalaka recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Choosing to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are suffering from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a more healthy way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. In all likelihood, a lot of people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out some small changes.
You can obtain results without having to remove foods from your diet or make substantial changes right away. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make considerable changes, but the most crucial thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating choices. Eventually, you will find that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you will not wish to eat the old diet.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chakalaka recipe. You can have chakalaka using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chakalaka:
- Take 5 of Carrots.
- Use 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1 of green pepper.
- Take 1 tsp of garlic and ginger paste.
- You need 4 of chillies.
- You need 1 tsp of rajah mild.
- Take 1 tsp of steak n chop.
- Use 1 tsp of bbq.
- You need 1 of beef stock.
- Provide 310 ml of tin of baked beans.
- Provide of Canola oil to fry.
Instructions to make Chakalaka:
- Peel and chop the carrots into Julienne strips.
- Chop your onion and your green pepper also chop those chillies.
- Boil those carrots for 10 minutes.
- Drain then and cool those carrots.
- In a pot pour your canola oil to fry the onion, pepper, chillies and garlic and ginger paste..
- Crumble the beef stock to the mix's and start to spice it then stir, the mixture..
- Pour your carrots in the mixture let it simmer and cook slowly..
- Then open my tin of baked beans and pour it and stir..
- Once is cooked its ready to be served with any meals.
If you find this Chakalaka recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.