Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chocolate Mug Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate Mug Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snacks.
We all know that eating healthy meals can help us really feel better within our bodies. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is a fantastic option as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. Almonds provide a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. These kinds of nuts have quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan which can often cause you to be sleepy. But once you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you need to sleep a while. These nuts loosen up the muscles and supply a general sense of peace. Your emotional condition can often be lifted simply by eating almonds.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate mug cake recipe. To make chocolate mug cake you need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chocolate Mug Cake:
- Use 2 Tb of Almond flour.
- Get 1 Tb of Gluten-free flour.
- Use 1 Tb of Cocoa powder.
- Provide 1 Tb of Castor Sugar.
- Provide 1 tsp of Coffee espresso powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Bicarbonate of soda.
- Prepare Pinch of Salt.
- Get 35 g of Baking chocolate, chopped.
- Provide 1 Tb of Vegetable oil.
- Take 3 Tb of Almond milk.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Apple Cider vinegar.
Instructions to make Chocolate Mug Cake:
- In a mug, mix together the dry ingredients (Almond flour, Gluten-free flour, Cocoa powder, Castor Sugar, Coffee espresso powder, Baking powder, Bicarbonate of soda, Salt and Baking chocolate, chopped). Stir in the chocolate..
- Make a well in the middle and pour in the wet ingredients (Vegetable oil, Almond milk, Vanilla essence and Apple Cider vinegar)..
- Using a fork, mix ingredients until combined. The batter will be thick..
- Microwave on high for 2 minutes (time may vary depending on your microwave power settings)..
- You will have a dense, brownie like cake. I served mine out of the mug (use a butter knife to loosen the sides and turn mug over onto your plate). Can be enjoyed with fruit, your favourite ice cream, cream or nut butter..
If you find this Chocolate Mug Cake recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.