Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect 3 Cheese Chicken Alfredo Bake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best 3 Cheese Chicken Alfredo Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 3 Cheese Chicken Alfredo Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Making the decision to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a lot of diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of modest changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping because you probably purchase many items out of habit. For example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? One nutritious substitute that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to 3 cheese chicken alfredo bake recipe. To make 3 cheese chicken alfredo bake you only need 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare 3 Cheese Chicken Alfredo Bake:
- Take 1 box of Penne/Elbow/Bowtie/Rigatoni Macaroni (whatever you like).
- Get 20 oz of Alfredo Sauce (I make my own personally).
- Get 8 oz of Sour Cream.
- Provide 15 oz of Ricotta Cheese (or use Cottage Cheese).
- You need 2 clove of Minced Garlic (or more if you love garlic like me!).
- Prepare 3 cup of Cooked & Diced Chicken.
- Take 2 each of Large Eggs, Slightly Beaten.
- You need 1/4 cup of Fresh Grated Parmesan Cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of Chopped Parsley.
- You need 2 1/4 dash of Paprika.
- Use 2 dash of Pepper.
- Get 2 cup of Shredded Mozzarella Cheese.
Steps to make 3 Cheese Chicken Alfredo Bake:
- Cook pasta as directed on the box..
- Drain pasta & return to pot..
- Stir together all of the ingredients EXCEPT mozzarella cheese..
- Spread mixture into a slightly greased 13×9" baking dish..
- Sprinkle evenly with mozzarella cheese..
- Bake at 350*F for 30 minutes or until bubbly!.
- (Found this recipe on Pinterest but jazzed it up to my liking!).
- Serve with garlic bread and a salad! Enjoy!!.
If you find this 3 Cheese Chicken Alfredo Bake recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.