Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Rae's Easy Chicken Veggie Rice Bake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Rae's Easy Chicken Veggie Rice Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rae's Easy Chicken Veggie Rice Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Goodies.
We are all aware that consuming healthy meals can help us truly feel better in our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more healthy feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When looking for a convenient healthy snack, do not forget about yogurt. Eating natural yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. You can not beat yogurt any time it comes to a wholesome snack though. It contains a great deal of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is typically eaten to help preserve the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by many people. Try putting in some wholesome nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an simple way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily available. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to rae's easy chicken veggie rice bake recipe. You can have rae's easy chicken veggie rice bake using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Rae's Easy Chicken Veggie Rice Bake:
- Provide 1 cup of instant brown rice.
- Take 1 3/4 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of shredded chicken breast or canned chicken, drained.
- You need 1/2 packages of frozen mixed veggies, thawed.
- Get 1 can of condensed cream of celery soup.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- Take 3/4 cup of shredded cheddar cheese, sharp.
- Prepare 1 pinch of black pepper.
- Take 1 can of buttermilk biscuits (10 count).
Instructions to make Rae's Easy Chicken Veggie Rice Bake:
- preheat oven to 375°F.
- prepare rice in microwave according to package directions, using broth instead of water(uncle Ben's said cook for 8 minutes).
- I thawed the veggies in the microwave too.
- coat inside of casserole dish with nonstick spray (I used 3 qt and had plenty of room so smaller would probably work).
- combine all ingredients except for biscuits in casserole dish and stir to combine.
- place biscuits evenly over the top of the chicken and rice mixture.
- bake uncovered for 20 to 25 minutes until biscuits are golden brown.
If you find this Rae's Easy Chicken Veggie Rice Bake recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.