Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Dorito crusted chicken fingers recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Dorito crusted chicken fingers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dorito crusted chicken fingers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snacks.
We are all aware that consuming healthy snacks can help us really feel better within our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more healthy feeling. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
If you are not hypersensitive to nuts, try eating some almonds! As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer many health rewards. These types of nuts possess quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey that causes drowsiness, is available in almonds. In the case of almonds, however, they wont cause you to yearn for a nap. Rather they will simply help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Almonds frequently provide a general increased a feeling of well-being.
You will not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to dorito crusted chicken fingers recipe. You can have dorito crusted chicken fingers using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Dorito crusted chicken fingers:
- Use 3 of boneless, skinless chicken breast..
- Take 1 large of bag of nacho cheese Doritos.
- Use 2 cup of milk.
- Use 2 tbsp of vinegar.
- Provide 2 cup of flour.
- Use 4 of eggs.
- Provide 1 of cooking spray.
Steps to make Dorito crusted chicken fingers:
- Preheat oven to 375°F spray baking pan with cooking spray.
- add 2 tablespoons of vinegar in a 2 cup measuring cup, add milk to the 2 cup line, let sit 5 minutes.
- cut chicken into 1" strips, place in a bowl and pour milk mixture over chicken, cover and let stand in refrigerator for 3hrs.
- in a blender pulse Doritos till they resemble course bread crumbs.
- in a small bowl whisk eggs, in another small bowl put flour, and in another place the Dorito crumbs.
- one piece at a time roll chicken strips in flour, then dip into eggs, then roll in Doritos.
- bake for 20 – 25 minutes or until chicken finger are done.
If you find this Dorito crusted chicken fingers recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.