Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Soy Milk Soup with Lots of Chinese Cabbage recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Soy Milk Soup with Lots of Chinese Cabbage recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Soy Milk Soup with Lots of Chinese Cabbage recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that many people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, though, to make a few small changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
One way to approach this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to alter everything straightaway or that you should altogether get rid of certain foods from your diet. Even more crucial than completely altering your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. As you become accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than before. Like many other habits, change happens over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to return to your old diet.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to soy milk soup with lots of chinese cabbage recipe. To cook soy milk soup with lots of chinese cabbage you need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Soy Milk Soup with Lots of Chinese Cabbage:
- Prepare 300 grams of ◎Chinese cabbage.
- Get 3 of ◎Wiener sausage (or bacon).
- Use 1/2 bag of ◎Shimeji mushrooms.
- Get 1/3 of Broccoli.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Corn kernels.
- Get 1 tsp of Chicken soup stock granules.
- Get 50 ml of Water.
- Prepare 300 ml of Soy milk.
- Use 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of plus Grated cheese (optional).
Instructions to make Soy Milk Soup with Lots of Chinese Cabbage:
- Chop up the Chinese cabbage and Wiener sausages into bite-sizes. Shred the shimeji mushrooms into small bunches. I used parboiled broccoli..
- Heat water, chicken stock and all ◎ ingredients in a covered pot. You only need a modest amount of water since the vegetables will give out lots of water..
- When the moisture has come out of the Chinese cabbage and it has softened, add soy milk, corn and broccoli. Heat the soup making sure it doesn't boil..
- Season with salt and pepper. (Add some grated cheese if you'd like.) Turn off the heat just before it begins to boil, and enjoy. You could also add the broccoli at this point..
If you find this Soy Milk Soup with Lots of Chinese Cabbage recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.