Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Beer Battered Chicken Strips recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Beer Battered Chicken Strips recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beer Battered Chicken Strips recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Deciding to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Although we’re always being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. People typically assume that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing several simple changes.
These sorts of changes can be done with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a good source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also terrific for your skin. Even though you may already eat a lot of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemicals. Searching for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the choice of eating foods that still have almost all of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
As you can see, it’s easy to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beer battered chicken strips recipe. You can cook beer battered chicken strips using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Beer Battered Chicken Strips:
- Get 1 large of Egg.
- Provide 3/4 cup of Beer.
- Get 1 cup of All purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- Take 1 pinch of Ground black pepper.
- Take 6 of Chicken tenders; skinless, boneless.
- You need 3 1/2 cup of Vegetable oil.
Steps to make Beer Battered Chicken Strips:
- Beat the egg lightly with a whisk. Mix in the beer, followed by the dry ingredients. Cover and let stand for 30-35 minutes..
- Heat oil in deep fryer (or deep skillet) until it reaches 360°F..
- Dip chicken tenders in batter with tongs allowing excess to drip off. Remove from batter and place in deep fryer for 4-6 minutes (or until they turn golden brown).
- Remove from oil and place on paper towel to remove excess oil. Pat dry with more paper towels if needed. Serve immediately with barbecue sauce..
If you find this Beer Battered Chicken Strips recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.