Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Simple Baked Center Cut Pork Chops recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Baked Center Cut Pork Chops recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for this. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Although we’re always being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. In all probability, a lot of people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out some modest changes.
Initially, you should be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your shopping cart that you don’t wish to eat. For instance, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out its sugar content. A good healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been shown to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. Add fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a normal part of your new healthy eating plan.
As you can see, it’s not hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to simple baked center cut pork chops recipe. To cook simple baked center cut pork chops you only need 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Simple Baked Center Cut Pork Chops:
- Get 4 of Center cut pork chops.
- You need 1 of Salt, to taste.
- Provide 1 of Black pepper, to taste.
- Get 1 of Garlic powder, to taste.
- Take 1 of Fresh or dried Rosemary.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of Any white wine.
Steps to make Simple Baked Center Cut Pork Chops:
- Sprinkle each pork chop, both sides, with salt, black pepper, garlic powder and Rosemary..
- Place pork chops in a baking dish or roasting pan and drizzle with olive oil..
- Cover with aluminum foil (to keep moist) and bake in a 350° oven for 45 mins. to an hour, or until internal temperature is 165°..
- Turn chops halfway through cooking..
- Add white wine the last 10 minutes, or so. But not too soon as it will dry out the meat..
If you find this Simple Baked Center Cut Pork Chops recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.