Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Hot and Warming Minestrone Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Hot and Warming Minestrone Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hot and Warming Minestrone Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Deciding to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a lot of health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Even though we’re always being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. In all likelihood, most people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by making a couple of simple changes.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you go to the grocery as it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? Eating a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
Evidently, it’s not at all hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hot and warming minestrone soup recipe. You can cook hot and warming minestrone soup using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Hot and Warming Minestrone Soup:
- Prepare 1/2 medium of Carrot.
- Get 1 small of Onion.
- You need 1 large of Potato.
- Prepare 100 grams of Bacon block.
- Use 120 grams of Cooked soy beans.
- Get 2 of Bay leaves.
- Take 800 ml of Water.
- Prepare 3 of Consommé soup stock cubes (or more as needed).
- You need 1 of Canned tomato (whole or diced).
- Prepare 80 ml of White wine.
- Prepare 1 of Parsley or string beans (optional).
Steps to make Hot and Warming Minestrone Soup:
- Quarter the carrot vertically and thinly slice. Halve the onion vertically and slice. Dice the potatoes and bacon into 1 cm cubes..
- Heat a small amount of oil in a pot and add carrots, onions, and potatoes and saute for a few minutes..
- Add water, stock cubes, and bay leaves and bring to a simmer..
- Add bacon, soy beans, canned tomato, and white wine and simmer for about 10 minutes. Using a ladle, mash the tomatoes while cooking. You could also cut the tomatoes beforehand..
- Adjust the seasoning with the stock cubes, salt and pepper! Thaw frozen string beans and cut into small pieces. Place on top of the soup and it's done..
If you find this Hot and Warming Minestrone Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.