Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Vickys Plain Scones, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vickys Plain Scones, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Plain Scones, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Opting to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who suffer from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. People typically think that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few small changes.
Initially, you should be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your cart that you don’t wish to eat. For instance, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? One healthy substitute that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. Mix in fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a usual part of your new healthy eating plan.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys plain scones, gluten, dairy, egg & soy-free recipe. You can have vickys plain scones, gluten, dairy, egg & soy-free using 7 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Vickys Plain Scones, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free:
- Prepare 360 grams of Vickys Gluten-Free Flour Mix 3 or 4 from my profile (vic20adamant).
- Use 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Take 80 grams of dairy-free spread/butter.
- Use 100 grams of sugar.
- Take 200 ml of rice or almond milk.
- You need 2 tsp of apple cider vinegar.
Steps to make Vickys Plain Scones, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free:
- Preheat the oven to gas 7 / 220C / 450°F and line a baking sheet with baking parchment.
- Add the vinegar to the milk and set aside.
- Mix the flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl.
- Cut in the butter and rub in to form 'breadcrumbs'.
- Add the sugar and mix through.
- Slowly add the milk mixture, stirring in to form a wettish dough.
- Drop spoonfuls of the dough onto the lined baking tray, you should get 9 to a tray.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes.
- These make flatter scones which you can spread & sandwich together.
- You can also spray a muffin tin lightly with oil and put a spoonful of batter in each hole. Bake for the same time. That'll give a more controlled shape you can split and fill.
- Cool on a wire rack slightly but best enjoyed warm.
- To freshen them up give them a quick 10 second blast in the microwave.
- Add dried fruit such as raisins, glace cherries, dried apricots etc if desired.
If you find this Vickys Plain Scones, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.