Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Original Onion Soup recipe recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Original Onion Soup recipe recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Original Onion Soup recipe recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Snacks.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
While searching for a convenient healthy snack, don’t forget about yogurt. The fact is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. Low fat yogurt helps make a wonderful snack, nevertheless. It contains a lot of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is very easy for the physical body to digest and, depending on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Try putting in some healthy nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an easy way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily available. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to original onion soup recipe recipe. To cook original onion soup recipe you only need 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Original Onion Soup recipe:
- Take 4 of large onions, minced.
- Get 1 1/4 liters of meat broth.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of yellow cheese, grated.
- You need 60 g of butter.
- Use 1 of french bread (baguette), cut into slices.
- You need of salt to taste.
- You need of black pepper to taste.
Instructions to make Original Onion Soup recipe:
- Heat the butter in a saucepan, add in the onions and stir until the onions become soft and begin to change color..
- Add in the flour and stir well..
- Pour meat broth, stir and bring to a boil, then simmer over low heat for 15 minutes. Flavor with salt and black pepper..
- Grill the slices of bread so they become toasted..
- Cover the bottom of the heatproof bowls with toasted bread. Sprinkle with some grated cheese and pour the onion soup. Place again 2-3 slices of toasted bread on top of the soup and sprinkle with grated cheese..
- Place the bowls in the oven and bake for 10 minutes, or until the cheese is melted..
- Remove from heat and serve hot..
If you find this Original Onion Soup recipe recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.