Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Easy Chicken Cordon Bleu Bubble Bake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Chicken Cordon Bleu Bubble Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Chicken Cordon Bleu Bubble Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. There are many illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a healthier lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that many people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by making a couple of simple changes.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking your food. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil is also a good source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also good for your skin. While you may already consume a great deal of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a great alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemicals. Looking for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the choice of eating foods that still contain virtually all of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
As you can see, it’s not hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy chicken cordon bleu bubble bake recipe. To make easy chicken cordon bleu bubble bake you need 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Chicken Cordon Bleu Bubble Bake:
- Take 2 cup of cooked, chopped chicken.
- Take 1 cup of diced ham.
- Take 15 oz of jar Alfredo sauce.
- Prepare 2 cup of shredded Swiss cheese.
- Prepare 1 of 12 ounce can refrigerated Pillsbury Grands Jr. Flaky biscuits.
- Use of salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Easy Chicken Cordon Bleu Bubble Bake:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Lightly grease 9×13 baking dish with cooking spray..
- Par cook the biscuits about half way (or fully cooked if desired) and then cut into quarters. I do this just to make sure the biscuits cook through while baking with the mixture..
- Mix chicken, ham, 1 cup cheese and Alfredo sauce..
- Toss biscuit quarters with mixture and stir gently to coat well..
- Add salt and pepper to taste if you like..
- Pour mixture into prepared baking dish. Top with remaining cheese..
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until bubbly and biscuits are cooked through..
If you find this Easy Chicken Cordon Bleu Bubble Bake recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.